Become the #1 Result on Google & MORE!
If you're trying to find an awesome Search Engine Optimization (SEO) company in Utah, you’ve found it. Here’s why:
- We’re digital marketing fanatics. You’ve never met a company more dedicated to staying one step ahead of the game.
- We live and breathe the best techniques and optimizations. Google search algorithm updates are our Super Bowl.
- We love a David and Goliath story. We’re living one ourselves, so we know how it feels. More importantly, we’re just as dedicated to winning as you are--and we know that can only happen if we work together.
Here’s how that why translates into what you care about:
- Because we’re marketing fanatics , we’re also Google Partners and some of the best talent in Utah.
- Because we’re all about the best techniques , we’re willing to let our work speak for itself. That’s why we don’t use long-term contracts to force you to stay with us.
- Because we love the underdogs , we take the time to learn about your unique approach to your industry so that our work always supports and emphasizes what makes you great.
Take advantage of the power of search engine optimization, contact SEO Pros for a free marketing analysis at (801) 413-7734 today!
What is SEO?
SEO is the process of improving a website’s visibility in search engine result pages (SERPs), resulting in more visitors from the search engine’s users. Since SERP results are unpaid, SEO is often referred to as offering “organic” or “natural” results, but that should not be taken to mean that SEO is a no-cost or even a low-cost service. SEO is not magic; it takes a lot of hard work, planning, and--most importantly--time to achieve good, long-lasting results.
What SEO Isn’t
SEO should never be viewed in the following light:
- SEO is not a get-rich-quick scheme. While there are ways to “buy” SEO success, Google actively fights back through website penalties and outright delisting offending websites.
- SEO is not fast. Achieving a high SERP position for the core keywords of your industry takes months--how many depends on your budget, your industry, and your competition, but it always take more than just one or two.
- SEO is not a science. There are formulas to follow, but with near-daily updates to Google’s search algorithm, there is no one sure-fire recipe for success.
- SEO is not self-sustaining. If you only rely on SEO for leads, you’re missing out--especially in the short-term. The best digital marketing approach is to always rely on a blend of services to generate leads, of which SEO should only be one.
Our SEO Process
PHASE 1: Migration & Go Live
This is more of a pre-phase than part of the SEO process itself, but it deserves mentioning. If we host your site--or do any development on it--we’ll have to first migrate it then go live before anything else can happen.
PHASE 2: SEO Overhaul Setup
There are two sides to this: offsite and onsite.
It takes more than just creating a beautiful website in order to rank in the top ten for SERPs. You also need to establish domain authority--that is, make sure that search engines recognize that a) you’re trustworthy and b) you’re a better source of information than your competition.
Building domain authority is often the hardest part, which is why it’s where you see the most people trying to game the system. Search engines don’t like being scammed, which is why website penalties came into being. Spammy links from shady websites might help you in the short-term, but never in the long run. At best, they’re a waste of time and money. At worst, they’ll get you delisted.
That’s why we take offsite optimizations so seriously. To use the industry parlance, we’re 100% white hat, which means we only use the optimization methods that Google supports.
You can build the prettiest, sleekest site in the history of the internet and never rank in top ten SERP positions. That’s because search engines and visitors are often looking at two very different things when they go to a website and if you only cater to one, you’ll never reach the pinnacle of success.
Catering to internet search engines starts with distinct coding markups. Every page on your website has to be tailored to its particular target market by means of customized metadata, hierarchical architecture, and more.
PHASE 3: Design & CRO Updates
As your campaign progresses, new opportunities arise from our consistent, targeted research. Sometimes that means we discover better ways of presenting your current content, other times it means we want to add more. Either way, both of those form part of this phase.
We use our expertise combined with your site’s analytics to constantly make slight tweaks to the layout of your pages in order to improve your Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO), which in turn gives you more lead and more sales from the same number of visitors--and all without requiring any extra money.
PHASE 4: Ongoing On-Page/Off-Page Optimizations
An SEO company’s work is never truly done. As we work with you over time, your business grows and in turn our efforts increase. Maybe you’ll add more products or services, maybe you’ll just want to expand to new locations, or maybe you just want to grow your audience locally. No matter what, we’ve got your back--and we’ll make sure that we’re always focusing on what’s important to you.