How Can My Business Improve Our Online Reputation?Your reputation means everything, especially in the modern digital age. When a potential customer is determining whether to choose your business, where is the first place they are going to look? Online. They’ll research all of your reviews to determine if you are trustworthy, efficient, and how reliable your products or services are. That means your reviews are directly tied to your bottom line--and that you should do everything you can to optimize them, like hire a reputation management service.
When you choose a reputation management service, you want to choose a company that will not only help your monitor and respond to your reviews, but also help you generate new five star reviews. With the Utah SEO Pros, you’ll get a online reputation expert that will help you with all of these and MORE! Call us today to get a free online reputation analysis!
Why You Should Manage Your Online ReputationOnline reviews at sites like Yelp, Google, and others can make or break your business. According to a detailed study by Invesp, almost 90% customers in the United States read online reviews, while 88% of people trust reviews as much as personal recommendations. If your business has a low star rating on review sites, your company will see the negative effects in your bottom line. Online reviews can impact:
- Sales - Whether you have a 5-star reputation or a 1-star reputation online can drastically impact your overall sales. Your online reputation is the first place potential customers will check before making a purchase decision.
- SEO Rankings - If you were a customer researching a company that had zero online reviews, would you purchase from it or from a similar company that has several good ones? That is also what Google factors into your local Google Maps Listing. A major part of your rankings is the quality and the number of reviews you receive for your listing. So if you have zero reviews, you are more likely to rank lower than your competition locally.
- Customer Retention & Loyalty - Managing your reputation by responding to online reviews, negative or positive, is proven to help you maintain customer loyalty. A business actively working to help people who had a negative experience will be seen as far more trustworthy than a company that does not respond to reviews.
Benefits of Our Reputation Management ServicesWhen you choose the Utah SEO Pros as your reputation management company, you will get the following benefits:
- Online Review Monitoring - Each day you will get an email with the reviews you have received. You will know exactly where your company stands across over 70 different review sites.
- Review Funnel Automation - Our review funnel service gives you a way to generate new online reviews from your customers. If you struggle with getting reviews, then you want this service.
- Negative Review Filtering - Our review filtering service gives you a chance to reach out to anyone who had a negative experience before they go online to leave a bad review. This is a revolutionary tool that will help you maintain your online reputation and make things right with the customer before they leave negative, angry reviews across the web.
- Monthly Reputation Reporting - Each month, we send a reputation report directly to your inbox that will give you in-depth analytics on your reviews and your overall online reputation.